Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHILDREN ON SUBWAY OBSERVATION**


The subway is a place for people of all shapes, sizes and colors, as I mentioned in a previous post. This includes children and teenagers as well. Teenagers can often be found alone on the subway, camouflaged with the adults. When they are in groups, they may talk quietly together, again camouflaged into the environment, or they may become much louder. When groups of teenagers on the subway are loud, they are more easily visible.

Small children are often on the subway with their parents. Some small children like to sit backwards and look outside the window of the train. I saw this on my way home today and it reminded me of the small children on the trains when I lived in Tokyo who also enjoy looking outside the window of the train while sitting backwards on their knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment